Friday, February 5, 2010

Kylie Bistutti and Doutzen Kroes in bikini. Photos gallery

Filed under: catalog I bathe Victoria's Secret, collection bathed 2010, Doutzen Kroes famous in the beach, photos of Doutzen Kroes, Kylie Bistutti, models in bikini, spring summer 2010, Vistoria's Secret

gallery_main-kylie-bisutti-bikini-st-barths-photos-12102009-07

The work of a topmodel is hard, and even more if this topmodel is a member of the celestial court of cherubs of Victoria's Secret, since the pobrecillas spend most of the year to themselves in linen or in bikini.

Foreign to the lower and lower autumnal temperatures, the models Kylie Bistutti y Doutzen Kroes have been posing a few days ago in the St beaches. Barth's in France for the catalog of the new line of bath of Victoria's Secret.

I do not know how they do it, because if they were doing me to me to put myself in bikini with this cold, we do not speak already not of putting me in the water, he would think it to me two times. But they demonstrate that, in addition to sexies, the real some are professional, and like test of it this gallery of photos that will do that today you need the heating a bit less …

Photos | Socialitelife.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment