Monday, November 9, 2009

Lindsay Lohan aimed in the head with a utilería gun (also the head)

Lindsay Lohan does not give to vast. We do not give to vast of Lindsay Lohan …

Very well, we can tackle it against his stormy relation with Samantha Ronson, or his apparent new heterosexuality, or his games with knives, or with vodka, or with drugs …

Really does Lindsay deliver material, is not it like that?

Since good, in this occasion it has not been his fault. The poor star enjoyed a few relaxed holidays in Morocco, walking, amusing itself, until a stranger put one: gun opposite to his face!

And as Twitter is to write on what is of interest, what not, and the unusual thing, Lohan could not allow publishing in his account:

“Oh, tongue is! It was walking along with my bodyguard and a subject was following me in his car, then it extracted the body for the window: and it aimed at me with a weapon!

I was speaking by phone with my breast, I shouted and wrapped up, and the subject began to laugh, pressed the trigger and it was a toy weapon. I was crying … I scared it”

For the prompt thing, like time in the photo that illustrates the article, Lindsay Lohan has decided to arm himself …

No comments:

Post a Comment