Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jennifer Lopez poses for the magazine elle

Filed under: photos of jennifer lopez, galleries of photos, horoscope I Read, horoscopes 2010, Jennifer Lopez, sexy jennifer lopez, JLo carried of magazines, predictions 2010, predictions I Read 2010, Magazine Elle

I have never been much a fan of Jennifer Lopez, but I have to admit that the prima donna is one of these stars that they have been improving with the years, and to that the familiar stability, far from separating it from his professional success, has supposed a big support in the process of reaching the artistic ripeness.

As Demi Moore, JLo has gained elegance and knowledge to be with the years, they keep on being considered to be women sexies, and his age is not an impediment to compete for the success with stars much younger than they. Perhaps for it, the magazine elle has elected her as a protagonist of his front of this month, in which the singer turns out to be sexy and seductive. Nothing to see with these eccentric photos published by the magazine Allure. I remain with one of the appointments of his interview:

Because it has children and does husband suppose that it is me who is already not herself? To be an artist neither starts when you are 21 years, nor ends on having fulfilled the 51. It is you who you are until the day in which you die Jennifer Lopez (translation frees).

Did you know that Jennifer Lopez is I read? If you want to know your future for this year, do not get lost the Predictions I read 2010.

Route | Popbytes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment