Monday, March 15, 2010

Mariah Tortoiseshell, leather wine-bottle on having received an award. Video

Filed under: horoscopes 2010, mariah tortoiseshell, drunk Mariah Carey, Palm Springs, predictions 2010, predictions Aries 2010, youtube videos

Image 1

I do not know if it will be that Amaia Montero has created school in that thing about coming borrachilla to gather an award, or if it is that the festive spirit of these dates has appropriated of the body of Mariah Carey. The case is that in the International Festival of Movies of Palm Springs, the singer rose to the stage to gather his award for his interpretation in the movie Precius in the state of drunkenness that it did not bother to conceal, but everything opposite.

Mariah allowed to take for the emotion, and even joked and apologized for being a little tipsy, and even happened for this phase of the drunkenness in which you embrace the one whom you have nearby and say to him “eh, uncle, I want a heap to you”. These things give to me a little of foreign shame, I do not know. If I was she, and he would suspect that I have possibilities of taking me an award, it would not happen to me to get drunk during the welcome cocktail. I suppose that she preferred to drink to stuff itself of couches, that then there is no strip that the goal inside his garments. He keeps on reading to see the video.

Did you know that Mariah Carey is Aries? If he shares horoscope with her and you want to know what the stars provide you for this year, do not get lost

No comments:

Post a Comment