Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stills of Robert Pattinson in ‘Remember me’

Filed under: photos of Robert Pattinson, galleries of photos, Remember me, Robert Pattinson, Robert Pattinson on December 23, 2009, Robert Pattinson in remember me, stills

It was doing very much, too much it is me who would say, that we had not fresh news of Robert Pattinson. Quite there were reportages and more Robert's reportages posing for magazines, which on the other hand it is not so badly either, but no innovation.

And finally this morning I have found these images of his next movie, Remember me, a romantic drama that will be released in March, 2010, and in the one that shares romance and leading role with Emilie de Ravin.

So, while we hope that the long teeth should begin putting us with the advances of ‘Eclipse‘, nothing better than to delight us with this photos gallery.

Photos | Justjaredjr.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment