Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tamara Campillos poses in topless for Interview. Finished photos gallery

Filed under: photos of Tamara Campillos, photos galleries, interviu.es, Models in topless, fronts of interview, magazine Interview, Tamara Campillos, Tamara Campillos in topless, sexy Tamara Campillos

interviu1

After Interview to see the front of the magazine, and to read and to reread the finished reportage, I still cannot define of concise form who there is the girl who leads it, Tamara Campillos, not to what he devotes himself or why it is famous. They say those of the magazine that a web page has named it "topmodel", although I the truth is that I see it rather normalita.

In the web of the agency for which it works like model, along with his information and measurements the observation appears “I do not do nudes”. Yes, yes, skylight. Less evil. It is seen that everything depends on the check that they put to you ahead, and that the imaginings that it does in Without nipples there is no paradise they do not give to him to pay the rent.

I was feeling like posing in Interview, especially for the prestige that gives to you. I know that the model career is finished about 28 years, and it is necessary to be prepared by that time. I aspire to come to account auditor, but while it could work as I will be still a model that doing (…) I like the sex, they say that I am very good in the bed. I can pass the whole night playing. They not all bear my march. In the bed, childishnesses, the minims – Tamara Campillos.


Photos | Magazine Interview, printed edition

No comments:

Post a Comment