Monday, December 28, 2009

Amy Winehouse wants to marry again …: with his ex-husband!

wineblakeDM2311_468x536

He was going to say that Amy Winehouse is a surprises box, but the true thing is that this news seems quite foreseeable to me: the singer, more famous for being a declared polydrug addict more that for artistic merits, he has decided to marry again his ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil.

We have found out thanks to a few declarations of Blake's friend, which has counted to the British newspaper Britain's News of the World all the details on the conversations that the couple has had on this matter.

The two know that the divorce is only a roles question. We have been speaking by phone five or six times a day. On Friday she said to me that the engagement ring was going to put itself. It is the engagement ring that I gave to Amy the first time. It cost me 2.000 pounds, in Tiffany's. He said to me that he wanted that we were marrying again. I feel so happy – Blake Fielder-Civil (free translation).

That god catches from us confessed, that these together two have more danger than a pyromaniac in Ikea …

Route | www.hollyscoop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment