Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Brother 11: Arturo wants that they throw Indhira to chatter with Carol. Video

indhira

We already knew that this play-off of Big Brother 11 was going to bring tail, since Carol's presence in the House was going to give more than one problem to Indhira, the most in love up to Arturo's bones, The Fecundador.

And the fact is that Arturito begins to weaken it is his love promises towards the malaguenha, and one does not forbid to flirt with Carol when the occasion arises, thing that usually happens more than often. Indhira not of to snivel for the corners, reconcomida for the jealousy to more not be able, and it is so ruined that not of to ask his partners to nominate it with Carol, and “that Spain decides”, because he realizes well that the two cannot continue under the same roof: "I try to pretend and cannot. The jealousy overcomes me. I do not support it. Or it goes away she or I. I do not believe that it lasts, do not turn out to be so strong. I want to go away. I see it that it goes of good and is a zorrón. With the happy thing that I was. The jealousy overcomes me“.

Arturo for his part, keeps on declaring matador and catastrophe that Carol is “more his type”, and that almost does not even have fondness to Indhira, and even jokes with that, if they expel it, it will have route free to chatter with the Cantabrian one. But they say that between prank and prank, the truth appears.

Carol is more my guy, of those who do not always have to be of top in target. Earlier he was a dickhead, he was falling in love with all … and if you do not believe it it does not matter to me, and I have taken a few dampers that … I cannot put the paw because I do not want that he suffers Indhira. I do not want that he feels like that because that is horrible. If Indhira rather than Carol goes away I am not going to say that I am not going to try to throw the yews to him because yes I am going to try it, but with her here … it is too sensitive and a paranoiac and all that multiplies” – Arturo de Gran Hermano 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment