Friday, December 18, 2009

Jonas Brothers visits The Anthill. Video and gallery of photos

Image 2

To say that the step of Jonas Brothers along the program Anthill has been a revolution, would be to remain much, but that very shortly. Probably more than one fan of those who were between the public he has been on the point of suffering a collapse in more than one occasion, judging by the prevailing uproar along the whole program.

First of all, I would like specifying that someone should say to Pablo Motos that it is already being time for he to pay a few English clasecillas to himself, because although the fact that it pronounces as he likes the name of his guests it has certain grace, which is not capable of reading the title of a disc it seems slightly almost inexcusable to me.

It begins the interview with what more worries the fans in these moments: the rumors of separation of the group, as a result of the project alone of Nick, but they calm us and Nick says: "It is simply a project in which I am going to realize alone, and which thrills me very much, but I am not going to separate. Less evil.

They joke on how important it is to have its own team of safety, since not long ago in a hotel, a fan went so far as even to call at the edge of Nick's room. But for this business they have a bodyguard who was turning in height and was trebling in weight Pablo Motos. I add the detail of the weight because only that of the height does not impress. It is easy to measure the double that Pablo Motos.

They speak on Joe's video imitating Beyoncé, and the singer proposes the next imitation to belong to Shakira, and to duo with Pablo. I that do not lose it to myself. If it goes so far as to happen I promise to record it and to put yourselves it at once. Honor word.

Jonas counts his experience in the Casablanca where, in addition to touching, they asked them to hide in a room so that the daughters of Obama, who were playing the darkness were taking a surprise. Very well, more than surprise, sorpresón. imagine you what there have to be that you look under your bed and meet Jonas Brothers. I do not know why, but this makes to me think about the urban legend of Ricky Martin and the nongranary …

Nick tells that he felt very teeny-weeny next to Obama, of the high thing that is, and adds: "It is my sleep to become a president some day. Perhaps in 2040 ″. Also, Nick has had the opportunity in the program to meet a boy who might be almost his twin brother, of the great thing that they look alike. We have a “Spanish Jonas Brother” and we did not even know it. In the photos gallery you can throw a glance if you do not believe me.

The interview could not pass without they speaking on Kevin's recent commitment, so the singer gave us once again the details on how he asked his girl for marriage what made sigh from love to all the present ones: "She is a wonderful girl, I am in love madly of her. I put myself of knees and said to him, I love you, want to spend the rest of my life with you: do you marry me?”. And then it taught us the rare things that it can do thanks to his excessively flexible thumb, which twists like a spaghetti fistful. It is sure that to his fiancée this type of skills goes crazy …

Cudgels and Hills, alluding to that Joe is “a certified babysitter”, proposed a game that was called “Crybabies Brothers”, and that was consisting of finding out what there were going to do the babies of a few very entertaining videos. The truth is that Joe hit all the questions, and almost he did not need that they were helping him for anything.

How when they were again in the program, did they sing the 'Porompompero' and the videos turned to the world, this time Pablo has made them sing ‘Flying I go’, of Shrimp, and I have surprised very much to see that to Joe to one does not give badly at all Spanish. It is sure that it has been this evening practising.

And as Jonas is successful, has monopolized all the time of the program without having to dance nor do any of the bullshit that make them do the guests normally, although he has had them to suffer a moment to Flippy embedded in a strange suit of licra rose, and urging them to that they will experience how the chewing gum is made.

I leave you with an extensive photos gallery. Enjoy!

And if you could not see them I leave you with the video in which they sing “Flying voooy, flying come, for the way not me entrechango …”

No comments:

Post a Comment