Sunday, December 13, 2009

Miley Cyrus not “believes in Twilight”

Uyuyuy, but what bad that is the envy. And if not, that it say to Miley Cyrus, that he is suffering it in proper meat and almost it cannot walk without infuriating the soil with the teeth, of the lengths that have put themselves him of seeing the success of New Moon and of all the actors who are employed at her.

During an interview that they did to him on Sunday, before the concert, they asked him that what the Twilight saga was looking like to him. She, which perfectly might have been a diplomat and a point, and to say that he has not read the books I do not even dress the movie while it was teaching little gums, it did a few declarations for which the feather duster one saw him:

“I have never seen Twilight, nor think to do it. I do not believe in it. I do not like the vampires, I do not like this wolf that jumps on the screen when I am watching TV in the night, I have not anything in common with him. I do not like the T-shirts, I do not like anything of that” – Miley Cyrus (free translation).

I do not understand very well that thing about “I do not believe in Twilight”. I mean, one can believe or not believe in the vampires, but Twilight exists. I believe that what it spends to him is that it is a too thick book and without dibujitos, and that's why him one has left so out of scope.

And that thing about that has not anything in common with the wolf is because the wolf goes on from her, because if Taylor Lautner was asking him for an appointment, it would be late very small in saying to him that yes. It would be graceful that they were offering him some bit of paper in Dawn, only for seeing what this chaqueterilla says …
0XnkIKTUaxQ

Route | www.thehollywoodgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment