Monday, December 7, 2009

Big Brother 11, Tatiana: "If I lack cursing, I say them to you in Russian”. Video

In expectation that the Gala of this night reveals the name of the following one expelled from Big Brother 11, we bring to you a video with the best moments of the most slum candidate of the edition.

Tatiana, the Russian gymnast settled down in Spain, has no hair in the language, and although in fact his offensive vocabulary diminishes to screaming droves of donkeys finished in "coño", she says that if he lacks cursing, he says them to you in Russian also.

It boasts of having been several times in police station, even of having being expelled from the institute for bullying, and bighead says “I am slum because I have grown up with gypsies … It is dífícil that someone shouts higher than I, bare candy stick”. And it remains so wide. The day that goes out expelled and sees the videos of the treachery of Toscano, in the set of va to be tied up brown. He keeps on reading to see the video, I hope you are capable of taking into account the line of cursing that go out of this boquita.


No comments:

Post a Comment