Monday, December 21, 2009

Ashlee Simpson defends his sister Jessica before the criticism for excess weight

Jessica Simpson y Ashlee Simpson-Wentz

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz has declared that the criticism of his sister Jessica Simpson, about his fluctuating weight, is "unpleasant".

The actress of Melrose Place expressed to the American magazine Women's Health that he was envying the body of his sister, in accordance with Pop Eater.

“My sister has an incredible body, I feel a pity for anyone that judges it, because she is a very sexy woman. It is unpleasant that the people say these things.”

Ashlee Simpson, which has returned to his original figural after having to his son Bronx one year behind, also pointed out that his husband Pete Wentz was finding her sexy in spite of the curves that it had.

“Pete is not worried by the marks that I have had left, he always makes me feel sexy.”

“In some moment I will be fatter, and that also will be sexy. What defines what is sexy and what the weight of someone is not. Personally, I like the curves … I Want to meet well (for myself). I want to feel good.”

But he added that his priorities now happen for his family.

“To be married gave me the possibility of sharing more,” he said. “Now Pete and Bronx are the first thing. Really it has changed to me.”

Route | www.popeater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment