Monday, November 23, 2009

Big Brother 11: Indhira, tired of being only a sex for Arturo. Video

It looks like a lie, but the important only thing that exists in the edition of this year of Big Brother, there are the horny ones between Arturo's garrulous one, more known as The Man or The Fecundador, and the malaguenha Indhira. The physical and emotional swaying of this couple is constant, and the same they walk there being shouted prettinesses that show up his intellectual level, which giving him a tumble in any place where I caught the temperature subidón from them.

It has been mounted everywhere, in the bed, in the shower, even inside the coffin in which it is supposed that they had to sleep during the week of Halloween. Enclosed Indhira has gone so far as to exclaim the great thing that “he likes doing it in Big Brother“, but now it seems that the returns are changing.

Indhira feels that it is caught for “garrulously - man”, and that the idiot is doing because it is clear that Arturo only wants it for the sex. To deepen a little more the existential crisis in which the malaguenha is plunged, the stars have been allied against her and he has wanted the destination that remains without makeup. She, which is a Mrs “earlier deceased that simple”. And skylight, he says that he cannot live knowing that the whole Spain is going to see it with his pouches and with his granites that, according to her, go out for him of the horny ones caused by The Fecundador.

“We are very well now but I have a problem, which I like more than it should, do not see end. And we do not go to any side and I know that there is nothing that do, but I like. After everything what I have spent with him and everything it fucks me to be so dumb, I go to worse. Earlier I was laughing with him, I am like a 15-year-old girl, become nervous, it gives me fatigue to speak with him to see what he will think. I feel that to see what coño it is spending and fucks me. Sometimes I need a hug, to be next to you, need it, and it is chungo that that happens to you here inside, he says to 4 winds that it is much burned without the relations that it has had earlier. I do not see that this could come to any place it was. And here inside I see that I like and we do not come to any side. I feel that I am doing the idiot with Arturo. One notices me. And I know that it is not reciprocal. I am nearby, I am with the one that gets involved occasionally and point, alone I am hurting myself. Sometimes we are tumbaditos and for the way of looking it seems that he feels a thing and says other one. But equal sound my impressions. Or this is what I would like. In the end I am going to end up by getting involved again, although I propose not to get involved with the voy to finish because not to do another thing to him. What fool that I am” – Indhira, Big Brother 11.

It seems that there him has already forgotten all that that he was saying that wanted to spend one week with Arturo, shut up in a hotel. It would be necessary to put this video to refresh the memory.

Click here to see the warmest moments of Arturo and Indhira.

No comments:

Post a Comment