Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yolanda Jiménez, ex-of Rafael Amargo, poses in topless for Interview. Finished photos gallery

int0

To lead the topless of the front of Interview of this week, the merit that has catapulted Yolanda Jiménez is that of having shared seven years of sentimental life with the dancer Rafael Amargo, and being ready to count some details on his bisexuality.

When we were going out of holiday together, to the little of meeting, he was concealing his preferences neither with the boys nor with the girls. He was behaving of a very natural form. In fact, I met him with fiancée, although later yes that I have known other relations to him with boys. I have always been on good terms the sexual Rafa preferences, and this is what has kept this time together to us. I met him this way, and when we fall in love, he knew with whom I was committing myself – Yolanda Jiménez.

I have never erased this fact of my head and sometimes I have had doubts, although in the end I have felt bigger myself, because Rafael chose me in a field wider that if only he liked the women … I have always tried to explain my relation with Rafael to mine, and although my mother could not understand it like anything normal, yes at least I have achieved that he respects the relation that the two had – Yolanda Jiménez.

Very well, more it costs him that I made use of the pull of the rupture, because up to a pair of weeks possibly nobody remembers already her. Although at least it is of being grateful to the magazine for Interview, that this week hundred have delighted us with a beauty for natural, free hundred of finishing touches and siliconas.

Route | Magazine Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment