Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Robert Pattinson confesses not to be romantic at all

Robert Pattinson

The star of the saga ‘Twilight‘, and adolescent lady's man, that vampire Edward Cullen returns to the movies with his role of the bomboncito in ‘New Moon‘, has declared that it does not have the guts to carry out romantic gestures.

Robert Pattinson said: "I cannot think about only one romantic thing that should have done one day, it would never give a serenade to anybody to be romantic, you must have great value to do that.”

Then it revealed: "I put a flower in the pigeonholes of someone when he was 15 years old, the name of the girl was Maria. She believed that another boy had left it there, and when he asked him, this one affirmed that in effect it had been he …”

But the 23-year-old English actor confessed that he likes the romantic movies, and that they are not exclusively for the women.

“It is like saying that the men do not appreciate the romance. I saw“ Titanic “, and did not think, ‘Oh, this is a movie for girls.’”

“I believe that the plot line in ‘New Moonis very real, and the heart breaks you. I did not think that it was anything that was chasing the mere romance.”

Robert,
who is rumored goes out with his costar of ‘Twilight‘, Kristen Stewart, also it revealed that it has very much in common with his personage.

“I am quite obsessive with the things, and also possessive. I have very, very specific ideas about how I want to do my work and how I wish them to perceive me, to the point of the ridiculousness sometimes.”

“I do not listen to anybody. That's why I do not have a representative. I do not support that they indicate me that I am committing an error.”

Route | www.mirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment