Thursday, November 19, 2009

Liz Hurley reveals his secrets to be supported in form

Liz Hurley

Liz Hurley has revealed that his key to be supported in form is to eat healthily and to realize athletic walks.

The 44-year-old star, which shapes its own bikinis line, has just thrown a variety of organic products of refreshment and marinated dehydrated meat, revealing that he likes to consume them.

Liz Hurley said: "Because I belong to the business of the spectacle for so much time, I have always had to take care of my weight, so that constantly I should have looked for something that he could eat without putting on weight.”

“I could never spend of meal to other one without eating anything in the interval, and for me it was necessary to find something dietetic that I liked.”

“I know that ideally we should eat a fruit, and sometimes I do it. As an apple or a banana. But sometimes that is not sufficient.”

“So that there occurred to me the idea of bars of fruit and bars of cereals, because only they possess 100 calories, and in the winter way one of them longs to me much more that an apple.”

“And the dehydrated meat is simply the most delightful aperitif in the Earth.”

The model confessed that he hates the gymnasium, and adores gait in his organic farm.

“I believe that we all know that we must do something of exercise, but you can do it with a rapid walk, so that you should not note down yourself in a costly gymnasium if you do not wish it.”

“And I know that as you age to be supported well you must do something of aerobic every day. But I believe that probably also you could escape of of course you do not eat too much.”

Route | www.themirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment