Monday, November 9, 2009

Lindsay Lohan aimed in the head with a utilería gun (also the head)

Lindsay Lohan does not give to vast. We do not give to vast of Lindsay Lohan

Very well, we can tackle it against his stormy relation with Samantha Ronson, or his apparent new heterosexuality, or his games with knives, or with vodka, or with drugs …

Really does Lindsay deliver material, is not it like that?

Since good, in this occasion it has not been his fault. The poor star enjoyed a few relaxed holidays in Morocco, walking, amusing itself, until a stranger put one: gun opposite to his face!

And as Twitter is to write on what is of interest, what not, and the unusual thing, Lohan could not allow publishing in his account:

“Oh, tongue is! It was walking along with my bodyguard and a subject was following me in his car, then it extracted the body for the window: and it aimed at me with a weapon!

I was speaking by phone with my breast, I shouted and wrapped up, and the subject began to laugh, pressed the trigger and it was a toy weapon. I was crying … I scared it”

For the prompt thing, like time in the photo that illustrates the article, Lindsay Lohan has decided to arm himself …

No comments:

Post a Comment