Monday, November 2, 2009

Taylor Lautner does not want “to be an only one body”. Photos much sexies

I admit that since it saw Twilight, the personage of Jacob Black, interpreted by the most nice Taylor Lautner, did not pay excessively the attention to me. But all the more images are appearing of New Moon, more I am feeling sorry for the poor personage of Bella Swan, because if it was she I would not realize so well that thing about to prefer Edward Cullen.

For Taylor, it has been the whole challenge to acquire the physical form that his personage needed, and for it he surrenders to a hard and habitual training that includes martial arts. Really more it obviated that we all are contentísimos with the result (I am especially satisfied), but now Taylor is afraid that they classify it like a musculitos descerebrados, and has said that he already does not want any more roles in which it has to seem pectoral, and that if it was depending on him, never would take the T-shirt again from himself in a movie.

I understand it, but I believe that the debería to bear in mind the needs of his fans. Just in case, do not be going to be that it is true and that in the end the only one that he ends up by enjoying those pectoral is Taylor Swift, I have brought to you a photos gallery much sexies from the best moments of our favorite wolf presuming of huge frame, do not get lost them.

Photos | Socialitelife.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment