Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nicole Kidman: they warned me that I should not marry Tom Cruise

Nicole Kidman - Tom Cruise

In what it has been one of his most revealing interviews up to the date, usually reserved Nicole Kidman confessed that they warned him that he should not marry Tom Cruise.

The 42-year-old actress at present married the singer of musical country music Keith Urban, spoke on his relation of 10 years with the current husband of Katie Holmes.

“I came to the very young reputation,” he declared to the magazine GQ. “I made myself famous because she was the woman of someone … And, really, in spite of the immense benefits that it brought to me, it could not find my place.”

Cruise and Kidman married in 1990, after meeting in the set of “Days of Thunder”.

My agents of that moment were saying to me: “Do not marry! That will ruin your career!” and I was answering “But I am in love” was continued by it. “She was not anybody the one that was interested in the reputation. And really that's why I married.”

After giving birth to his son Connor and adopting his daughter Isabella together, the couple separated in 2001, shortly after his tenth wedding anniversary.

The creditor to an Award of the Academy also revealed in the interview that he believes that his life has centred on exploring different types of love, from the conventional monogamous marriage to ‘strange sexual fetishes”.

On how does it support the privacy, he declared that after marrying Keith Urban in 2006 it set fire to his intimate newspapers.

“If you know what all the time happens in the head of someone, it is not anything good,” it indicated. “You cannot read the newspaper of anybody. You should not do it. I burned all my newspapers after marrying again … The only thing that you can discover there are bad things.”

Route | www.popcrunch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment