Friday, November 6, 2009

Lindsay Lohan chatters with Gerard Butler

This weekend of Halloween is giving for many gossips, since our celebrities feel like getting out of control as soon as they are seen in a fiestecilla surrounded with the disguised people, as it has happened to Lindsay Lohan and Gerard Butler.

It happened during an event celebrated in the Sun Kerzner Mazagan Beach Resort, and to which there were invited also many other famous persons as Naomi Campbell, Guy Ritchie or Naomi Watts, who were witnesses of all that there happened.

Apparently Lindsay is tired of a rag had the made heart through the fault of the rupture with Samantha Ronson, and has decided that since it is free like a taxi, the best thing that can do it is to amuse itself a little. We go, what it has been doing during all his life.

“I want only to find someone who loves me. I feel that it is going to give me a heart attack whenever I think about the rupture. I came here to forget all that, and now I am prepared to spend it well” – Lindsay Lohan (free translation).

And so well that spent it to himself, as that ended up by "kidnapping" Gerard Butler, the assumption goes well together of Jennifer Aniston, and after more instigators mark a few bailecitos of in front of the whole world, it took it to a corner of the area VIP to give free rein to his passion with a morreo that did not make anybody indifferent.

What it was spending later, only they know it. At the moment.

Anyhow I am afraid that it is not a question of a couple that is going to prosper, it is me who believes, because Gerard Butler is not the type of man who would go out seriously with a girl like Lindsay. And especially because it has no Twitter

Route | Allieiswired.com

No comments:

Post a Comment