Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rihanna speaks for the first time on the golpiza that Chris Brown gave to him

Rihanna struck by Chris Brown

Singer Rihanna has spoken for the first time about the golpiza that his ex-Chris Brown was giving to him in last February, which derived in the separation of the couple, and the later judicial prosecution of Brown.

Rihanna indicated: "The fue my first big love. This happened to me, it might happen to any person.”

“It affected me very hardly. I felt as if I had gone to fall asleep being Rihanna, then to get up like Britney Spears,” grateful Britney …

“It was something like inertia: ‘What do these helicopters do flying in circles on my house? Are there 100 persons in the driveway to my house? What does it mean, that I cannot return to my house?”

“The domestic violence is a big secret. No child allows to know another people than his parents fight. The adolescents cannot say to his parents that his fiancé strikes them. It is one of these things that we hide, because it is shameful.”

Brown was sentenced to community works after striking Rihanna when they were returning from the delivery of the awards Grammy.

In footpaths you interview for the American television and the magazine Glamor, Rihanna added: "They all have supported me. But up to a point, you face alone that. It is a solitary place.”

Route | www.mirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment