Sunday, January 3, 2010

Big Brother 11: Arturo confesses to him to Indhira that he likes Carol

arturo

Probably let's be on the point of contemplating in this edition of Big Brother 11 the fight of “cats in zeal” more forceful than the history of the reality. That will be if Carol's pavisosa decides to fulfill at once the threats against Indhira that cost him his pass to the House as rehake of the contest, because the Cantabrian one is to many lirili, and few lerele.

At the moment the only thing that it is doing is to allow to want for Arturo The Fecundador, but at the time of the truth he behaves in an ambiguous way, and the fact is that it gives me the sensation that Carol is one of these languages viperinas that stab you, if they can for the back, but they do not have the guts sufficient for a direct clash.

Arturo for his part, since it has seen that the hearing is not for the work of throwing Indhira to make the way free to him to take Carol to the manege, has passed of confessing his real low instincts feelings to Indhira, and has said to him that the one that he likes is Carol.

Carol has got into his role of evil and has said: "Now yes that I am going to be a bitch, and if a cup wants I am going to give him cup and a half”. But we go, that keeps on creating expectations, but nothing at all. If he does not want to go out expelled any more it costs him to do some madness, type to fight of the hair on Indhira and him to scream in slum plan. Tatiana perhaps could give him a few clasecillas.

Indhira is weeping for him to everything the one that gives him ears: "I have asked him about him and he has said to me that yes that he likes other one. He is not going to get involved with her here me not to hurt. I feel as a dust. On the other hand of other one he says that it is of the north and more compatible with him. Above it knows it only for one week. It is seen that she says for active and for passive that she does not like. Me Angel has said it. He has thrown two months and a half to himself with me and now he says that he likes other one. I do not conceive it. I that I am then: for trincarme nothing more? If she and it is me who go out, which has those of going out is it is me who. She is ambiguous, pobrecita and the jealousy eats me. I hope that those who should vote should have feelings and they should not be the people to whom everything peels it. And I am so aggrieved with Arturo that I cannot even get angry. He has said to me: air, as if it was giving him disgust.

And in the middle of all this melodramatic soap opera, Pilarita has released the pearl of which Indhira has very much story, and which is only with Arturo for the interest of the hearing. What was hoping, that he should marry him?

I believe that it would be necessary to throw Carol, if it does not fulfill his word of giving cane to the matter. If it fulfills it, then better to throw Arturo, who is the one that worse is behaving. But to Indhira not, for boring that is, that with the whole sex that he has practised directly, it would be humiliating that will not even gain money …

No comments:

Post a Comment