Friday, January 1, 2010

Dafne Fernández poses very sexy for the magazine FHM. Photos gallery

91776_fullsizeimage_dafne_6

Judging by these photos for the magazine FHM, little stays already in Dafne Fernández of the adolescent paliducha and stuck-up that we knew in the series ‘A step passes‘.

Dafne, which has broken recently his relation with actor Carlos Bardem, confronts his unmarried state state strongly and optimism, uniting energies for his conquest of Hollywood:

There was a time in which he had to say not to interesting things. I had a shutdown and, like the next year I roll a movie in the USA, more it was costing that it was putting the batteries with English. She needed to be also alone and to learn very much. In these moments I am single. In the life it is necessary to choose. You can be wrong in certain things, but the one that has to find out it is it is me who. I can only say that I have been very happy – Dafne Fernández.

And while we hope that there should come the integral nude that it has led in his new movie, we can be opening appetite with these succulent photos.

Photos | www.fhm.es

No comments:

Post a Comment