Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Big Brother 11, Toscano: "Tatiana tries to give me jealousy with Siscu”. Video

tatiana-siscu

Big Brother 11 is going to turn into the edition of the affectionate triangles. While the thing is that he throws sparks between Arturo, Carol and Indhira, on the other hand there is blowing up a new history of jealousy and passions not corresponded, led by Toscano Traitor, Tatiana La Barriobajera and the third one in discord, the refish Siscu.

As Toscano was spending enough of her, Tatiana ended up by chattering with Siscu in one of the holidays, and they even hid in the shower, in the area without cameras, therefore it can that the thing will come even more background. But after they were admitting into the confessional that they were together, the Russian began behind and began going on from Siscu.

For Toscano, all this was a pure infantile behavior, and he realizes well that the only thing that Tati claims is to make it jealous, but he happens, or says that. We could have seen that was confessing with Indhira saying: "It approaches Siscu and looks at me to see if I am looking at them, and the laugh gives me to me: but if this belongs to children! To me me the prick sweats …”

No comments:

Post a Comment