Monday, January 11, 2010

Taylor Lautner suffered bullying in the school

taylor-lautner-hottest-underage-stars-in-hollywood-photos

Taylor Lautner is at present one of the juvenile stars of major success in the international panorama, thanks to the success harvested by the movie New Moon, but apparently not quite a way of roses has been for the werewolf more guaperas of the movies.

As he has confessed recently, Taylor was a bullying victim when it was going to the school. In fact, more that to harass it, their own partners were insulting him and were laughing at him for his aspirations to turn into actor.

I was never too sure of myself. Since he was an actor, when it was in the school they were harassing me for it. It was not a physical harassment, but rather that the people were laughing at me therefore it was doing. I had to become convinced me myself of which it could not leave that I was falling ill. This is what I like doing, and I am going to keep on doing it – Taylor Lautner (free translation).

Very well, it will be necessary to see what face will have been had left those who were getting with him when they have seen like million girls they have turned into the unconditional fans of this shy pupil at whom they were laughing.

Route | Gossipteen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment