Friday, January 8, 2010

Joe Jonas plays the basketball with children with Syndrome of Down. Photos gallery

joe jonas bball 231109

Joe Jonas not only is nice and nice, but also it is made aware at the time of supporting any good cause that it upsets, like a club of basketball for children with Syndrome of Down that he visited during his stay in Dublin.

“Whenever I see competing the athletes of the Special Olympics, I am inspired. I am grateful of having the opportunity to give my support to such a special organization, invite all my fans to show them support across the voluntariado– Joe Jonas (free translation).

And after a few so marvelous declarations, nothing like beginning a few baskets with the boys and to spend it to him in big. It is a pleasure that the stars use his reputation for these things.

Route | Gossipteen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment