Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Madonna does not discard the possibility of adopting another child

Filed under: David Banda, children of Madonna, Lourdes, Madonna, Madonna Malawi, Madonna wants to adopt, Mercy, Rocco

Madonna and his children

Madonna has revealed that it is possible that another child adopts. The 51-year-old star is already a mother of two adoptive children, both of Malawi, his son David Banda and a his daughter Mercy; as well as of biological two, Rocco, fruit of his relation with the director Guy Ritchie, and Lourdes, of a previous relation.

This was seeming to be enough, but on having been consulted by GMTV, it brings over if he would adopt again, he answered: "Ever never say.”

The singer, who has donated to the charity Raising Malawi, which help to orphan children, approximately 25,000 dollars in addition to collaborating promoting it, added: "I feel really proud of the work that I am doing in Africa. I experience an incredible achievement sense as for my career and the work that I have done.”

“Now I have four children and I like thinking that I am a good mother. I have a big satisfaction sense in all the areas of my life.”

Madonna, who has returned to New York after his separation of Guy Ritchie last year, said not to miss the London pubs.

Pero la Reina del Pop, whose ex-husband is owners of the bar Punch Bowlen, in London, expressed: "Strange power to walk about the local community. It is calmer, relaxed and rested (London) that Manhattan.”

Route | www.marieclaire.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment