Thursday, January 7, 2010

Heidi Klum changes the surname to herself and he does not want already to have any more children

heidi

As it did Demi Moore in his moment, Heidi Klum has decided about an act of demonstration of love of his fondness, to change his surname to him into that of his husband Seal. The model will happen to be called Heidi Samuel from now on, although he has not confirmed that should be going to use it also like stage name.

Heidi, that six weeks after his fourth childbearing it is divinísima and even has been a teacher of ceremonies of the popular parade of Victoria's Secret has decided that he does not want to have any more children, that with four it is already well (and so much) and he has spoken about the tattooes that it takes in honor of his shoots.

“The shop is closed. I have tattooes as my children. I have just become the star for my kidling Lou. He was thinking of putting a sign of just stop later. Leni, Henry, Johan, Lou and the sign of stop jousted there. The problem is my husband” - Heidi Klum (free translation).

Not me estraña that Heidi is a little full of so much pregnancy and of so much I set off: his daughter Leni was a fruit of his relation with Flavio Briatore, and with Seal it has had three children in four years of marriage. Although with well that recovers, I do not understand about what he complains …

Route | Splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment