Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prohíben to Lady GaGa to do his suicidal act in a show opposite to the Queen of England

Filed under: suicidal scene of Lady GaGa, Lady Gaga, Lady GaGa acts opposite to Reina Elizabeth

Lady GaGa suicidal act

The act of the extravagant sensation pop, Lady GaGa, was censured days behind as for the controversial suicidal act due to the presence of the Queen between the spectators.

The singer should have attacked the part of his show in which is stabbed herself and soaks in blood in his presentation in the concert offered to diverse artists Royal Variety Performance.

The 23-year-old, famous New Yorker for his exhibitions out of place, should have fitted to the real tag.

A source indicated: "Was said to him how to do some things … one arranged him that it could not go to the Queen, but to hope that she should do it, and to give him the dealing of your Majesty.” Later, during an interview, GaGa said: "He wanted to make the scene of the suicide that I did in the MTV Awards, but they said to me that it would not be appropriate.”

“And not only they vetoed that, I had to lower the tone of my act in general. But all that does not matter, because I am a big admirer of the Queen, it was very moved, and inclusive he had practised my reverence.”

Nevertheless, GaGa devised them to jump the protocol on having sung suspended in the air showing a red layer.

“When I thought about what it was going to do, I said to myself ‘Oh my God. It is fabulous, I hope that the Queen should like.’”

The prima donna had some particular demands for the show. Beginning for a private jet that transported it up to Blackpool, and a later scandal because his dressing-room was not of the size that he wanted, in addition to demanding that his father also should meet the Queen.

Route | www.mirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment