Thursday, January 7, 2010

For Rihanna the size yes matters (and perhaps slightly more than the interior beauty)

Rihanna

Since it seems that the small and good Rihanna has transformed in a slightly naughty girl.

In his last interview the usually calm singing one of Barbados decided to penetrate into the sexual area with a beginning declaration, “the size yes matters”, adding that so that a man should gain his heart must be good in the bed.

Rihanna, of 21 years, even revealed that the boy who supports his swimming pool (blessed boy) has seen it he undresses in five opportunities.

“I like to flirt. I am single and I enjoy my freedom. I usually do not give my telephone number. But if I have an appointment I check the feet boy to head.”

Then he added laughing: "It must be good in the bed and on the subject of size: Do they understand what I say? The internal beauty counts also, but without the toy it is not entertaining.” It seemed that Rihanna really has extracted of the head Chris Brown.

Perhaps it does not seem "too like that?

The singer, who will get 500.000 dollars for one to give a show in the New Year in the Palace Emirates located in Abu Dhabi, has a new romantic interest.

“Very well, is this actor. His name is Jesse Williams. It was in Grey's Anatomy and I have it in my video for Russian Roulette. It is taaaaan sexy.”

As for the boy of the swimming pool, Rihanna reveals: "I am more sexy at home, because I am always naked there.”

“The boy of the swimming pool already saw me five times naked. Yes, at first it was so shameful. But he has already got accustomed at sight.”

Route | www.mirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment