Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lady Gaga says that it never gets drunk

Drunk+Lady+Gaga+Posing+Pictures+Fans+ho41LBrNRySl

Sight that Lady Gaga had already gained me a heart piece with that gesture of his of inviting to thousand pizzas dollars the fans who were waiting to obtain an autograph of his. A thing is to be good with your fans, and other one very differently to give them to you of saint.

The singer has felt like now saying that she never gets drunk, because it is so centred on his career that has not even time to go to discotheques. Already. Less wolves, caperucita …

I do not go to discotheques. You will not see my photos going out leather wine-bottle of any bar. I do not go, because normally I go and, you know already, after a whiskey and way I turn to work. Because I love so much my work, which turns out to be very difficult to go out and it to pass good - Lady Gaga (translation frees) to me.

I do not know how it is you who will be remaining after reading this, but to me the eyes me were not fitting in the face and almost me desencaja the jaw. Will Lady Gaga believe its own lies? Or is it that this sultry performance has already forgotten him in Ibiza, in which it could not even be supported in foot of the drunkenness that it was taking?

No comments:

Post a Comment