Monday, January 25, 2010

Robert Pattinson, the most nice in the first official poster of ‘Remember me’

Filed under: Edward Cullen, photos of Robert Pattinson, the first official poster of remember me, Robert Pattinson, Robert Pattinson on December 4, Robert Pattinson in remember me

robert-pattinson-remember-me-poster-photos-2

Thanks to the success harvested by New Moon, the careers of his protagonists are taking an impulse that they had not had otherwise, and little by little there are going out to the light his new projects foreign to the saga of vampires and men - wolves.

If yesterday we saw the first images of Kristen Stewart in his stripper role in Welcome to the Rileys, now it is the shift of Robert Pattinson, who goes out so nicely as always in the first official Remember poster me. Seeing the image stays more that be clearly that the movie centers on the sentimental relation of his protagonists, which sees that it is what better one gives to Robert on the screen, to win the love and to fall in love. Nevertheless, I lack a little the incredible chemistry that it had with Kristen: to you what seems to you? He keeps on reading to see the finished photo.

robert-pattinson-remember-me-poster-photos

Route | Gossipteen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment